Ikat Cotton Saree - IP_SA_018
- This exquisite saree has been woven on the loom in the Nalgonda district in Telangana.
- The unique design focus is on symmetry and geometric patterns crafted on sharp, contrasting colors.
- The ikat is warp-based, unlike most other ikats designed predominantly on weft.
- The weaving irregularities and shade variations are characteristics of this special fabric.
- This art of superfine ikat weaving has been perfected by the Puttapaka weavers.
- Includes a blouse piece.